Votenza is happy to introduce the following new features:
1. Demo/WU Pop-Up– In the “Showroom Vehicle Details” you will now have the ability to specify which salesperson is responsible for a vehicle demo and a vehicle write-up. Available Friday, March 7, 2014.
2. Close Ratio by Sales Rep Report– You will be able to compare all sales reps in one report and analyze how each salesperson is performing with Visits, Demo’s, W/U’s, and TOs. The report is generated from the sales rep selected in the customer’s profile for Demo/WU/TO drop downs. Available Friday, March 7, 2014.
3. Last Sold Rep and Last Sold Date– In the birthday folder the Last Sold Rep and Last Sold Date columns have been added to help identify your customers. Available Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
4. Sales Appointment Scheduling– Your customers can now schedule a sales appointment right from the email he or she receives. Available Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
5. “Having Trouble Viewing This Email? Click Here to View an Online Version”– A link will be displayed at the top of all emails sent from Votenza. Now, customers will never miss out on your message! Available Wednesday, March 12, 2014.